Who Buys Houses in Philadelphia?
If you’ve been driving around in Philadelphia, you’ve seen some billboards advertising companies who buys houses in Philadelphia Often, they say things like “We Buy Houses!” or “Cash for Your House.” These companies are not all equal; qualify your buyer by reviewing their reviews and checking to see if the Better Business Bureau accredits the company! Conduct research before signing any agreements of sale. A lot of these companies are just looking to quickly flip your home. Buying Property 215 has been around doing this for years, they have built such a reputation in this business. When it comes time to “sell my house fast in Philadelphia” then you need a company that you can trust. Only the best companies have been around long enough to build a strong name. The “other guys” do not last long in this business.
(Buying Property 215 is accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating and 5-star reviews!)
Why Buying Property 215 should be your first choice.
The competition for who buys houses is at an all-time high. You may see these signs everywhere posted throughout our beautiful city of Philadelphia. Though Buying Property 215 has never posted one “we buy houses” sign in the city. We feel that it is actually littering in the neighborhoods we actually purchase homes. Our company is a small family-owned company who is born and raised in the city. Our company still lives and operates in the city of Philadelphia. Living here our whole lives has given us a huge appreciation for the home buying process. As a family here we understand that majority of the time you are selling a family home or one you have built a connection with. Our knowledge is like no other company when it comes to knowing the value of homes in each neighborhood in the city. When we buy houses we are providing homeo qwners with the most accurate cash offer for their homes. By using our exclusive access to MLS (multiple listing services). We constantly track market changes every 180 days. If you Google who buys houses you will find us right there at the top! Over the years of buying homes we have gained an overall rating of 5 star reviews with Google. As well as getting accredited by the better business bureau with an A+ rating.
Are These “We Buy Houses in Philadelphia Companies” Credible?
How do I know if the local house-buying companies are honest and credible? Who buys houses in Philadelphia without the hassle and stress?
Well… sometimes they all look the same at the start… but below, we’ll walk you through some things to look for in a local house buying company before you should work with them.
Buying and selling property is a valid and respectable profession that can help communities and house sellers. But just like any other line of work – a minority of house buyers in any market are the ones who make the rest of us look bad.
Some people are great, ethical folks who improve their neighborhoods one property at a time.
And then there’s shady, dishonest people who put money ahead of the well-being of their clients and who would sign the contract to sell their grandmother with one hand while stabbing you in the back with the other – as long as they were making enough money.
Yes, they are out there.
We’ll help you avoid these “shady house buyers” so you can work with honest, ethical, and reputable real estate agencies who buys houses for an all-cash offer and close on your schedule.
Plenty of we buy houses companies promise the world and always gurantee a sale. After entering into a contract they tell you they will purchase your home fast for cash. Then months go by and you are still in contract with a company who says they are buying your home. With Buying Property 215 we cut out all the nonsense with facts from the start. We never take on a project that is to large for us to handle. The next time you are looking for who buys houses, you should consider contacting us!
But let’s not focus on the negative – at least not yet.
First, let’s cover exactly what the best house-flippers are doing.
What Reputable Philadelphia House Buyers Are Doing:
- Helping folks improve their lives by accessing the money they need right away. People often need the cash in their house to cover unexpected medical expenses or relocate to be close to a relative. We can make that happen in just a few days, and we deliver peace of mind.
- Helping sellers get rid of a burdensome property without listing it with a broker and waiting months for sale.
- Creating local jobs. We hire plumbers, contractors, electricians, brokers, title reps, loan officers, administrators, etc. The average real estate transaction involves 86 people from start to finish. Our investments help create real jobs for people around Pennsylvania.
- Buying US products. We spend tons of money on materials in the USA, creating jobs in our timber mills, factories, supply shops, distribution centers, etc. The US economy depends on steady improvement, which requires investment from folks like us.
- Increasing the value of Philadelphia neighborhoods. When we improve a house, we’re helping to increase the value of the entire community. We often repair abandoned and neglected houses, turning them into beautiful homes for families. That activity strengthens Philly.
- Increasing the tax base. When a new buyer takes over one of our properties, they’ll pay a higher tax rate on the new and improved value. Those taxes go to pay for our schools, fire, police, libraries, streets, and other valuable pieces of infrastructure. Again, improving our neighborhoods.
Pretty cool stuff, right?
Lots of people think of house-flipping as a get-rich-quick scheme. That’s fueled by silly “reality” shows that amp up the drama because the reality of what we do daily is pretty dull.
Most of our work coordinates with many people to make sure things are happening on time. We have to keep track of lots of moving parts.
So let’s get back to how you can use this information to determine if someone is a credible investor, not just pulling a house-buying scam.
We buy houses in Philadelphia, how to know you are using the right company?
When you talk with a local house buyer to potentially buy your house… ask them some of the questions below to ensure they’re reputable, knowledgeable, and honest. When we buy houses in Philadelphia we take pride in our name. Ensuring every transaction goes as smoothly as possible. We always put the cards on the table with every transaction making sure homeowners are fully aware of what is taking place. There are plenty of questions someone can ask to find out what type of company they are dealing with.
Ask open-ended questions like:
- How do you help your clients?
- What do you do for people?
- Can you tell me more about your services?
- What aspect of your business makes you the proudest?
- How would you describe your investment philosophy?
- How can I know that you’ll close on my house when you say you will?
Second, look for telltale signs of tactics that those few shady operators use.
- “Kitchen table closings” – If a property buyer tries to get you to sign the deed (ownership) of your house over to them at your house, rather than a professional place like a closing attorney or title company… be cautious. Most reputable house buying services will perform the actual closing of the sale at a neutral 3rd party place… like a title company. This ensures everything is done right and on the up and up.
- Pressuring you into a fast closing – If a house buyer tries to pressure you into selling your house and says that you have to make the decision today, be leery. Most reputable house buying services will make you an offer, and that offer will be on the table for at least 2-7 days (minimum) for you to decide. Reputable real estate services like ours at [Buying Property 215] do meet deadlines on our offers because the market changes and values can change week to week depending on other sales in the area; also, real estate services like ours at [Buying Property 215] do place deadlines on our offers is because the market changes and values can change week to week depending on other sales in the area; also… we buy multiple houses a month. When we make you an offer, we’re assuring you that the cash to purchase your home is ready, and we’ll reserve that cash for several days, so if you do want to “sell my house fast Philadelphia“, we can close on your schedule. If you feel the offer isn’t a fit for you, we’ll assign those funds to help another seller with their home sale.
Most scammers are looking for a quick score and not an in-depth interview.
The chances are good that they’ll find excuses to get off the phone and move on to someone who doesn’t ask too many questions.
However, investors who run honest and ethical Philadelphia house buying services build long-term relationships and community development.
So, when you’re looking for who buys houses look no further Buying Property 215 “we buy houses in Philadelphia “… never be afraid to ask questions!