Receive An Offer Today, Sell In Less Than 21 days...
FREE Guide: Learn the Pros and Cons of Selling Your House to a Professional Home Buyer in Pennsylvania
What 4 Hidden Costs Creep Up When Listing With An Agent Or Selling It Yourself
PLUS: What big pitfalls to watch out for when you’re selling your house with a real estate agent, by yourself, and even to a professional home buyer in Pennsylvania like “Buying Property 215”
Missing one of these critical “pitfalls” could mean more stress and expense when your house finally sells.
There are three main ways to sell your Pennsylvania house, all with pros and cons.
- List it with an agent
- Sell it yourself (FSBO)
- Sell it to a professional buyer in Pennsylvania.
All three options are great in certain situations… and terrible in others.
Learn when to list with a licensed realtor, when to sell yourself, and when selling to a real estate investor makes the most sense.
And learn the costs associated with each option… because you’ll be surprised at what “hidden costs” there are in listing with an agent or selling it yourself that most people never even think about until it’s too late.
If you need to sell your house… this guide walks you through why real estate agents may cost you tens of thousands and not get your home sold.
Pros and Cons of Selling to a Professional Home Buyer
- Quick and easy sale: Experienced home buyers are generally looking to buy houses quickly and will often make a cash offer on the spot. This can be a superb option if you need to sell your house quickly or are not interested in dealing with the hassle of a traditional real estate sale.
- No house repairs or renovations required: Professional property buyers are typically willing to buy houses as-is, which means you will not have to make any repairs or renovations before selling. This can save you a lot of time and money.
- No commissions or fees: Professional home buyers typically do not charge commissions or fees so that you will get more money for your house.
- You may not get top dollar for your house: Professional home buyers are typically looking to buy houses at a bargain, so you may not get top dollar for your house if you sell to them.
- You may have less control over the sale process: Professional home buyers typically have their terms and conditions for buying houses, so you may have less control over the sale process than you would if you sold your house to a traditional buyer.
- You may not be able to sell your house if it is not in adequate condition: Professional home buyers are typically only interested in buying houses in acceptable condition, so if your house is not in good condition, you may not be able to sell it to them.
Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to sell your house to a professional home buyer is a personal one. Weigh the pros and cons carefully to decide what is best for you and your situation.
Benefits of Choosing Our Company
- Sell a house regardless of overall condition and situation!
- Complete zero repairs and conduct no inspections or walkthroughs!
- Choose the closing date – between twenty-one days & multiple months.
- Pay no fees, closing costs, or agent commissions.
- The highest cash offer is guaranteed.
- 5-star Google reviews!
Buying Property 215 is accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating and 5-star Google reviews!