Get An Offer Today, Sell In Less Than 21 days...
Sell My House Fast | Quick House Sale
We’re Buying Property 215, a family-owned real estate company specializing in purchasing properties. We buy houses regardless of the overall condition & situation. Avoid the 6% agent commission fee while paying zero closing costs! No repairs or updates are required. We purchase the property as-is with no inspections, showings, or contingencies – providing the best way to sell my house fast in Pennsylvania! * The Better Business Bureau accredits our company with an A+ rating and 5-star Google reviews! *
- We purchase property in any condition; no repairs or renovations are necessary.
- Pay no fees, closing costs, or agent commissions!
- We conduct no inspections, walkthroughs, or showings!
- We take pride in making the home selling process as simple as possible; our seller chooses the closing date: we can close within a week or multiple months.
- Top cash offer guaranteed!
- Family-owned and operated real estate company.
- A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau and 5-star Google reviews.
Looking To Sell Your Home?
Are you a Pennsylvania homeowner looking to sell your home fast? Buying Property 215, experienced and knowledgeable home buyers focused on helping homeowners maximize profit on their property sales. Read more below on why we’re the most appropriate fit to purchase your home for the highest cash value!
- You will likely have to complete various house repairs if you sell your home on the market with a licensed realtor. The best part about selling a house to Buying Property 215 is that you do not have to repair or upgrade the house if you don’t want to.
- Our family-owned company makes selling a home as easy as possible. We believe when it comes to selling a home, homeowners shouldn’t have to do any worrying! Buying Property 215 has years of knowledge and experience, allowing for an efficient home-selling process.
- Let the experts handle the stress for you. We understand that keeping up with repairs and home upgrades can be extremely difficult and costly. Unfortunately, plenty of things can go wrong with a house at any time!
- For instance, roofs usually need to be replaced every 10 to 15 years, but sometimes inclement weather may shorten that time. So, if you’re a homeowner in a challenging location, you must consult a professional to ensure proper maintenance.
- Plumbing is always a constant struggle for homeowners; these repairs could be costly, big or small. For example, doing a sewer line alone could cost you between $3,000 and $5,000. Some home insurance plans do not cover every plumbing issue and expense, so keeping these costs in mind is crucial.
The most challenging aspect about owning a house is that not everyone has the cash to make costly repairs. However, we understand, so next time an extensive repair comes up, ask yourself, is it time to sell my home? If you answer yes to that question, you are on the most appropriate real estate website, dealing with reputable home buyers in Pennsylvania!
The tips below were formulated to help you get your property sold in a fast manner & explain how to maximize profit on a home sale!
We research the details of your home and start crafting an excellent offer for you.
GET YOUR OFFER
We present you with the highest cash offer without obligation and no fees.
Get the cash you need now. You do not have to wait 6 – 12 months to sell your house.
Why Choose Us?
Every real estate company claims that they will buy your house from you fast for cash. You may be wondering what makes our company stick out from the rest. We’re not only a family-owned company; we also treat our sellers like family. We will always answer homeowners’ questions about selling a house; transparency is critical to a successful real estate transaction. We realize that knowledge is power; that’s why we provide our sellers with similar recently sold comps to detail the offer we submit. Buying Property 215 aims to help homeowners escape challenging situations while receiving the most value for their homes. We take pride in our company’s image— we’re two Philadelphia brothers who still live in this beautiful and historic city of brotherly love. We have a great passion for our city and our fellow residents. Another aspect that separates us from the rest is that we have funds to allow homeowners to sell a house within a couple of weeks. Plenty of individuals need a quick house sale, so our company focuses all our time on closing quickly and efficiently. Finally, we are experienced in purchasing property, with dozens of real estate transactions in the last five years, so we can help homeowners clear any title issues they may incur.
Reasons People Need To Sell Fast
Are you avoiding foreclosure? Are you facing a divorce? Are you moving to a new location? Upside down in your current mortgage? Does your property have liens? It doesn’t matter whether you live in it, you’re tired of renting it out, the home is vacant, or not even habitable. We help owners who have an inherited house, own an empty home, are behind on any payments, owe liens, desire to downsize, or just can’t sell; if the house needs repairs that the contractor is charging too much for, and yes, even if the house is fire damaged or has the wrong rental tenants.
House In Need Of Repairs?
Homes become costly in the long haul to maintain in today’s age; many individuals choose to rent property rather than own it. According to the U.S. Census, renters make up 30% of today’s real estate market. The significant cause for this is that homes are likely to have something go wrong over time. Based on a report for the Philadelphia Inquirer, the average home in the Philadelphia area was built before 1950. Older houses tend to have leaky roofs, faulty plumbing, outdated electrical systems, etc. If you have ever encountered one of these issues, you understand this may become costly. Buying Property 215 understands this and is an expert at fixing up homes needing significant repairs. We do all of our work and never need to outsource a job in which we take great pride! Buying Property 215 purchases single-family houses, multi-family dwellings, vacant land, & mixed-use buildings.
We often encounter situations where a son or daughter wants to sell their late parents’ home. We can never tell what life has planned for the ones we love or us. If, in the event, someone we care about passes away. What if they own a home and you live out of state or don’t have the time or money to manage that home? Selling a house might come into some of our minds because we know it might be time to do so. If that is the case, you will likely want to find a company willing to buy that home for the highest price possible. Buying Property 215 has been in this situation plenty of times; we understand that this home has been part of your family for years. You might have even spent years growing up in this home. Knowing you sold a family home to a family-owned company should help you sell this house comfortably.
Looking To Downsize?
Most of Philadelphia’s real estate market consists of homes with two or more stories. Unfortunately, our bodies tend to work against us as we age, making the most straightforward task more difficult. Getting to your bedroom on the second floor may be one of these complex tasks. If you or a loved one is experiencing this problem, it may be time to sell your house fast. We don’t only purchase homes; we also help sellers and their families relocate. If downsizing to something smaller with no steps and easier to maintain is something you are looking to do, you are in the right place. Buying Property 215 has been helping relocate homeowners for years, so we have mastered the process!
NOTE: Most important – if you need a quick house sale, consider selling for a cash offer to a qualified local investor like Buying Property 215.
Sell Your House Fast – Your Options
Lately, the financing world has been screwy and difficult. Lenders tend to change program requirements at the last minute – and for regular purchasers, that could delay the completion of your property sale. So if you want a way to “sell my house fast, ” you need a trusted cash home buyer. One that will not flake on you when it is time for closing. Buying Property 215 has almost every angle covered when it comes to problems in purchasing real estate. That is why we are the number one real estate company in Pennsylvania.
Remember that anyone can submit a cash offer, even if they borrow money to purchase the property when you’re selling a house on the market through a real estate agent to an end buyer. Be prepared if the buyer’s financing falls through. You’ll have to start the sale process all over again. You are adding more months to the overall strategy, more closing costs you’ll have to pay for, and more obstacles.
To avoid having the buyer cancel at the last second because of financing… one option to avoid issues will be to sell a house fast in Philadelphia to a local investment firm like us. Unfortunately, we only agree with the homeowner to purchase the property to ensure a closing. We heard plenty of horror stories of distressed homeowners stuck in a contract with an unfit buyer for an excessive amount of time which is a nightmare to avoid easily.
Often, qualified investors access multiple lines of credit with public and private lenders secured by other assets. That means we can close quickly without waiting for a bank loan to come through. So, you get your sale accomplished, and cash in hand fast.
You’ll have to do some due diligence to ensure you’re dealing with a qualified local investor. Qualified investors will have no problem providing you with proof of funds for the purchase. They may also prove their recent projects to show you they’re legit!
If you’ve taken a cash offer with an earnest money deposit, you might be entitled to keep the promise that the buyer can’t close on the purchase. So always make sure a deposit is left with a title company.
I Need to Sell My Home Fast but Don’t Reside in Philadelphia?
Just because we have 215 in our company name doesn’t mean we only purchase in Philadelphia. We’ve done properties in every surrounding county. We’re professionals at understanding a home’s actual value. We constantly track the market changes in prices. As well as knowing how many repairs/updates the house may or may not need. Being straightforward with a homeowner is our number one priority. We always will explain to an owner how we come up with the offer we present. Our company wants to provide the best solution when selling a house as is in PA!
- Sell a house fast in Pennsylvania.
- Sell my house fast in Montgomery County
- We buy houses in Bucks County PA
- Sell a house in Chester County
- Sell my house in Berks County
- Sell my home in Delaware County Pennsylvania
What May Cause Us to Need a Quick House Sale!
We understand that everyone is human and live on life’s terms. Sometimes life may come at us hard. For example, you may need a way to sell your house fast. That’s okay; we are here to help you with that. If you’re struggling to go through a divorce, losing a loved one, moving/relocating, or losing a job, we’re here to help. If you’ve recently purchased a house and need someone to make sure you have a quick house sale with no questions, you would contact a company of professional home buyers and allow them to purchase the property. Because we understand that life comes at you hard, don’t hesitate to contact us now to sell your home fast!
But how do you get cash offers fast?
You can get the top cash offer from us while selling a house fast.” We’re buying properties in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, area. After we purchase these properties, we either hold them as rental properties, or we’ll repair/update the home and sell it to a family who falls in love with the place.
What Happens If I Sell My House on the Market?
- When you list your home with a real estate broker, many requirements are involved in completing your home’s sale.
- Did you know you have a checklist to complete before even considering selling the house? First, an appraisal has to be made on your home, which costs a lot of time and money. There must also be pest control and other inspections in the house. Such as a standard home inspection, pest inspection, soil, structural, and environmental.
- The buyer must also arrange and get approval for financing to purchase your home. You must also have a period to wait for the buyer to obtain property insurance and receive all their paperwork.
- Even after your inspections, you must have it re-inspected to ensure the home was completely repaired.
Time to Put Your Home on Market
When it becomes time to sell your house, you may list that home on the market using a real estate agent. What does putting your home on the market entail? Buying Property 215 will purchase your house in any condition. Even if it isn’t in bad shape, you don’t want to go through this lengthy selling process with an agent. How many fees are involved in selling your home when you sell on the market? You are usually responsible for a 6% sales tax on the sale of your home. In addition, you may be liable for home repair costs to pass any inspection and the 6% real estate commission incurred by the buyer and seller agent. It comes time to “sell my home fast PA” instead of taking the long, drawn-out selling process on the market.
If you are wondering how to “sell a property fast,“ we have the solution! If you’re an individual who has fallen upon hard times, such as not paying their bills, to a person who can’t maintain their home anymore – we’re here to assist you. Most homeowners we deal with daily face obstacles regarding their property.
Once, we came across a property owner whose father had purchased a home over twenty years ago in Philadelphia’s Cobbs Creek section in West Philly. His father purchased this home in horrible condition & had renovated the property to make it livable; he had decided to rent out the property for years, generating a stable source of income. After his father passed, he gifted this property to his son. His son did the same, renting the property out for years. Finally, after it became too much due to bad tenants & too much upkeep, he contacted us to receive an offer on this home. We reached out to this gentleman within minutes of filling out his information. We met him at the property the next day to assess the home’s value in its current condition. We thoroughly researched what similar-sized and similar-condition homes were selling in his area to provide the seller with the highest cash offer. He agreed upon a number that worked for him, closed on the property 20 days later, and the homeowner received cash for his home, with a fast closing and no work on his end. We were allowing him to sell a house fast in Philadelphia! Just one of our many success stories!
How Do We Make Our Offers?
- After you contact us to sell your home, we find out more about it by asking questions about its condition and how many bedrooms, bathrooms, and square footage it consists of.
- If we look into a home in Philadelphia, we typically only want to find recent properties sold within a tenth to a quarter of a mile from your home.
- Also, we focus on homes sold in that area within one hundred eighty days to a total of a year. Since the market is constantly changing significantly in Philadelphia. We want to provide you with the best number possible for your home.
- Typically, we look for other cash sales in the area. It is usually common to find in this day’s market.
There are many options when it comes to a quick home sale. Going with the best company that genuinely understands numbers is essential! Buying Property 215 has been making offers on homes for years now and to hundreds of homeowners. We back all our property offers with the information you need to know you are receiving the best number possible. Being a family-owned real estate company, we understand getting the most for your family home is above anything else.
Resources For Homeowners
As a homeowner, you can locate many resources to determine your home’s exact value. As well as find out what’s your best option to do with your home:
- Many people face the challenge of selling or renting their house out. There are plenty of resources that may help with this decision.
- If you want more information on your property, you can find information such as tax information & city assessment values using the city’s property website.
- You can complete quick research on your home and see what the city has your property valued at. It is not always the most efficient way to get the most accurate number on your home, but it does help give you an idea.
- You may have heard negative reviews about Zillow’s estimate on homes. You will find them less accurate because they pull houses farther out than you’re home. They don’t understand that Philadelphia is a block-by-block city. Experts also say that much of their data is outdated.
- If you want to use a website to get a better idea, turn to Redfin; experts find it a little closer to being accurate about actual home values.
- Even though Redfin is considered more accurate than Zillow, you still need to figure out the actual value.
Buying Property 215 has been studying the real estate market in Philadelphia for years; we’re constantly adapting to changes in the market. The market in Philadelphia is continually changing, and the numbers are continuously adjusted. Being born and raised in Philadelphia gives us a leg over the competition. We always provide homeowners with detailed explanations for our cash offers. When many decide to “sell their house fast,” they turn to an honest company to help them with the quick house sale. We understand that not every homeowner has access to MLS (website agents use to research multiple listings in an area). That is precisely why we show people the cash numbers in their area. This way, you have the same resources that we do!
Who Is Buying Property 215?
Buying Property 215 consists of two brothers born and raised in Philadelphia. Before real estate, we both were well adapted to customer service with numerous skills. Older brother Ian formerly worked as a career specialist, helping individuals build resumes, obtain employment, and achieve life goals! Younger brother Ryan has his associates in computer science. Along with over five years of experience working with homeowners all over the city of Philadelphia and surrounding counties! We both understand how to treat homeowners, ensuring they know their needs before making an offer. When it comes time to sell a house, why not go with the best business to guarantee the highest offer on your property while providing a quick house sale? We offer the best route when you need to “sell a house fast in Pennsylvania for cash.”
What If I Have Too Many Belongings & Need to Sell a Home Fast?
There will never be an issue with having too many belongings, such as furniture! We’re experts at cleaning out homes & purchasing property as is, so don’t worry. Leave behind any personal or unwanted items!
$2,000-$4,000 Referral Program!
As real estate investors in Philadelphia, we know that houses are constantly being sold daily! So, we give other people in Pennsylvania a chance to make money by referring us to a family member, friend, or neighbor looking to sell their home. Help a friend sell a house fast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, without the stress of a traditional real estate sale.
Just fill out the form or pick up the phone and call us anytime at 215-359-6090
(How To Sell My House Fast In Pennsylvania? Quick House Sale | Sell My Home Fast)