Learn How to “Sell My House Fast in Montgomery County“
We Buy Houses Montgomery County!
Buying Property 215 is different than traditional agents or home buyers simply because we’re both! Because we’re real estate investors and licensed, reputable agents, we can offer more options to help you reach your ultimate goals when selling your properties! If you’re looking to sell my house fast in Montgomery County, look no further because we buy houses in Montgomery County! We purchase property in any condition and situation! (Call us at 215-359-6090)
We’re Buying Property 215, a family-owned real estate company! Two brothers are passionate about real estate but most of all helping others. We were born in Philadelphia & raised in Montgomery County!
Here’s a list of benefits when selling your property easy and fast using our “cash buyer program.” This option is best for homeowners who are looking for a quick all-cash sale.
- We purchase property in any condition & situation!
- Pay no commissions, fees, or closing costs!
- No repairs or updates are required.
- We can close within 21 days if preferred – we close on a time frame that works best for you!
- Highest cash offers compared to our competitors!
We purchase property that’s facing foreclosures in Montgomery County Pa. Although we understand that there are times in which life comes at us hard, we’re forced to adjust to the circumstances. Buying Property 215 is here to assist you with any obstacle life may throw at you!
Allow us to make an offer on your property! Our offers are no obligation, and We buy houses Montgomery county!
Once we can agree upon an exact number, we will sign an agreement contract to begin the process. After the document is signed, we will send the contract over to a local reputable title company to begin the title search. The title company handles clearing title and any other state-required documents. After the title company clears the title, they will set a closing date that works best for all parties. The closing date typically comes within a week of clearing any documents. We will finish signing any required paperwork at closing, and then the title company will release the funds. Title companies offer the option of a paper check or for the funds to be directly wired to your bank account. After purchasing the property, we tend to bring in local contractors to make any updates/repairs. Once we complete the renovations, we will then hold the home as a rental property!
We research the details of your home and start crafting an excellent offer for you.
Get Your Offer
We present you with a fair cash offer without obligation and fees.
Get the cash you need now. You do NOT have to wait 6 – 12 months to get your house sold.
- Loss of your home – The direct result of a foreclosure in PA is the loss of the house to the bank.
- Decrease in Your Credit Rating – The foreclosure will lower your credit rating. How much? It depends on how high your current credit score is but the higher your current credit score, the more your score will drop after a foreclosure. For example, if you have a credit score of 680 or higher, you may see a drop of 100+ points.
- Depression and Stress – Your mental health is at stake because of the high-pressure situation. In addition, going through a foreclosure is emotionally exhausting and frustrating.
- House Values In Your Community – Another one of the significant foreclosure effects in Montgomery County PA is that they tend to lower the overall value of the houses in your neighborhood… especially if there are multiple foreclosures in the immediate area.
How You Can Ease The Effects Of Foreclosure In Montgomery County PA
For the well-being of your family, you need to mitigate the effects of foreclosure as much as you can. The process can be frustrating and time-consuming, but some people can help you navigate your different options in the process.
- Call your bank and work with them: Most banks are very willing and ready to work with you; if you can show that with their help, you can get back on track and save your house. Or, if you want out of the house but you owe more on the house, then it’s worth seeing if the bank has any programs to lower the mortgage burden so you can get out from underneath it without it going through an expensive foreclosure.
- Please talk with a local real estate expert, like Buying Property 215: We know the local Montgomery County & Philadelphia real estate markets extremely well and are very experienced in the foreclosure process here in PA. If you choose to avoid foreclosure altogether, we buy local Montgomery County houses for cash and would love to make you a fair all-cash offer on your property! Give us a call at (215) 359-6090, and we can guide you toward the resources that can help you.
Want To Learn How To Stop Foreclosure Now?
So, are you in foreclosure and want to learn how to stop foreclosure now? We’ve created free online guides to help homeowners just like you find out your options on getting out of the sticky situation you’re in right now.
You aren’t the first person to go through a foreclosure and won’t be the last. So don’t feel ashamed. It happens.
The best thing you can do right now is to educate yourself on your options. Some people selling your home is the best option – (we’ll make a fair offer today if considering “I want to sell my house for cash” just let us know about your situation here <<), sometimes we’re able to help homeowners STOP FORECLOSURE completely, and sometimes there are other options. (We buy houses Montgomery County)
– Buying Property 215