Contact Buying Property 215 Today
Receive An Offer Today, Sell In Less Than 21 days...
Receive the highest cash offer!
We research the details of your home and start crafting an excellent offer for you.
Get Your Offer
We present you with a fair cash offer with no obligations or fees.
Get the cash you need now. You do not have to wait 6 – 12 months to get your house sold.
We’re Buying Property 215, a family-owned real estate company consisting of two brothers passionate about real estate and assisting homeowners experiencing unpleasant situations such as foreclosure, homes that require costly repairs, inherited property, stressful rental properties, or simply just desiring fast sale, no need to have any doubt, because we buy lots and houses regardless of the circumstances. We have years of experience and knowledge to make the home-selling process as simple as possible. Our small business offers two options when homeowners are looking for a way to sell their house; we can approach selling your house the traditional route, which consists of listing the property on the market with our realtor. The second method presented will be our cash home buyers in Philadelphia program; Buying Property 215 will purchase your home in its current condition. We require no repairs or updates while conducting no inspections or contingencies. When selling your house as-is, we close at a time best suited to your needs. Close within two weeks or multiple months if necessary. Buying Property 215 specializes in purchasing property throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, & Delaware. The Better Business Bureau accredits our company with an A+ rating and 5-star Google reviews. Contact us today to receive the highest cash offer!
Process of Contacting a Real Estate Company
The process of contacting a reputable real estate company is as follows:
- Conduct detailed research and find a real estate company with a positive reputation for producing results for its clients. While completing your search, you can refer to online reviews; another idea will be the referral process: ask friends and family for recommendations or check with the Better Business Bureau to see their accreditations and overall score.
- Once you’ve located multiple real estate companies, you’re interested in possibly selling your house, contact each company to schedule a consultation or to receive an offer. This will allow you to meet with a representative or the company’s owners and learn more about their services and how they can help you sell a house quickly, efficiently, and for the most significant profit.
- During the consultation with the real estate business representative, ask questions about the company’s overall experience within your market, the number of fees you will be responsible for, and the success rate when listing homes or purchasing a property. You should also ask for a list of properties they have listed or sold, that way you can ensure you are making the right decision and not wasting any time or resources.
- After meeting with a few companies, it’ll be time to select the one you feel most comfortable with and can produce the best results. Sign a legally binding contract before working with the realtor or real estate company.
Here are some additional tips for contacting a reputable real estate company:
- Get multiple quotes from various companies before deciding and signing a contract. This will assist you when comparing prices and services.
- Be sure to ask about the company’s commission structure, that way there aren’t any surprises at the closing table. This will help you understand how much you will pay for the company’s services and if it’ll be worth it.
- Make sure that the company is licensed and insured. This will protect you in case something goes wrong during the sale or purchase of your home.
- Do not sign a contract until you are comfortable with the company and its services. Take your time and read the contract carefully before signing it; if possible, have a real estate attorney review it.